On Thursday 12 April 2007, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * dwain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [04-12-07 12:41]:
>  [...]
>
> > correct, I had no problem accessing the account from the web, but I
> > can't post to this list because Gmail writes mail in html.
>
> relay your posts via your isp and use the gmail from addr.  Then you
> see your own posts   :^)
>
> --
> Patrick Shanahan                        Registered Linux User #207535
> http://wahoo.no-ip.org                        @ http://counter.li.org
> HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
>         OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/

Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW, how do I get to be a registered opensuse user with the free download
copy?  Or can I be registered with the free copy?

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"