In Australia I pay AUD60.00 per month for ADSL 2/+  - AUD60 == USD72
24000k/1000k for monthly 18GB.
If exceeded I just get slowed down to a snail rate of 128k/128k
6 Email addresses - user controlled
10 MB free space on server for personal web site or storage of contact
list - upload tools online provided - user controlled
Free Spam filtering - user configurable for degree or severity and
exceptions
Free Virus Detection - user configurable

Scott - Australia