> "Its doable", "I think there is no problem" means "I have no idea what
> this would cause, but I really dont care"
Intelligence..?
Show some by replying correctly in the thread....
You stated that you clearly pointed out something.
Let's see:
"You say you are solving a problem when in fact you are creating dozens
of other problems for mirror admins, for ISPs, for mirrors, for the
whole infrastructure."

Dozens of other problems? Oh, that!
It can't get any more crystal clear than that...

Your answer simply hasn't  addressed any of the points I ahve
mentioned, probably because you havent understood.

You, as it seems common in here, are just someone that wants to give
orders and demands to other people, you dont want to get job done.
Just randomly giving tasks to other people, including the opensuse
people, who have their own bosses.

Start being part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem
(which includes creating new problems).

Marcio
---
druid