On Fri April 13 2007, Druid scratched these words onto a coconut shell,
hoping for an answer:
> > I missed the openSUSE mailing list election for "Police Chief of
> > the List". When was it and can I still get my vote in? Henne must
> > be on the openSUSE Security Team that is on vacation until
> > August... Chris, I still miss your presence on the list!
>
> If you dont have anything useful to post, dont post.
If you had been here long enough to be making that sort of remark you
would know it's uncalled for...

Stan, Marcus , et al , I miss Chris too.. At least he was quick ,to get
rid of problems

We all hope he is happily doing his BOFH routines w/ people who
appreciate his abilities ...

A pretty dab hand w/ a joke, as well as I recall ...