dwain wrote:
> On Friday 13 April 2007, Pueblo Native wrote:
>
>> Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
>>
>>> Context.  There is no RELEASE for Thunderbird 2.0.  The above is an
>>> (old) beta 1 version, considered by them as a developer version and not
>>> a release.
>>>
>> And what he said was:
>> "
>>
>> There just is no 2.0 Thunderbird at this time from Mozilla.ORG.
>>

>>> Ciao, Marcus
>>>
>> "
>>
>> Meaning there is none, zip, zil, nada.  Last I checked, you still
>> _released_ a beta.  A limited release, but it is still released.
>>

> It should be around soon.  Windows just updated to Tbird 2.0.  I think it's
> RC1.

Maybe this will help.
http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/56745.html

The Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/> developers
are in their final phase of Thunderbird 2.0 development, according to
Scott MacGregor, the Thunderbird lead engineer.

Thunderbird 2.0 RC2 (Release Candidate 2) is scheduled to be available
by the end of the week for testing, MacGregor said in an interview. "If
all goes well, and no problems are found, then RC2 will be the final
release, scheduled for about the end of April."