Billy,

we want to have 2 DVDs in future, now it is as you described.

Hope you are not including Opensuse in this "we", because for exampel
the dvd that with src.rpms stopped being included to save space and
costs, and I remember people complaining about that. Which I kinda
unnderstand, you would have 600 thousand medias and only 2 or 3 would
have been used, all rest turned into freesbies

Seeing this thing of having a full tree is just as a small niche as it
is the niche of people who need a media with src.rpms, you might as
well not be in the largest use case of people that dont need the damn
medias.

And I believe that to avoid creating lots of freesbies, still one
should keep it simple, and stay the way it is. In fact, I can see
another thread starting to complain suse should have one cd install
like ubuntu, or even smaller, or 2 cd, etc etc etc.

So, yes, this is still a bad idea.

Marcio
---
druid