On Sunday 15 April 2007, Kenneth Schneider wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 09:59 -0500, dwain wrote:
> > On Sunday 15 April 2007, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> > > dwain wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > I didn't start signing email until I switched to Linux.  Windoze can do
> > it, but it comes with a price.
> >
> > Dwain
>
> Isn't that a great thing about using linux, most of the extra things
> don't cost anything more than a little effort to use them.
>
> --
> Ken Schneider
> UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998

I have come to love the linux os.  I have a long way to go in my learning;
when to use the cli and when I can use a gui.  I like the free stuff.  Even
F-Prot for linux is free.  I appreciate the vendors who port their windoze
products to linux and let us have them.  It's wonderful.  With my hacker
(white hat) mentality, learning how to use the extras keeps me busy and off
the streets. ;-)

--
Dwain Alford
http://www.studiokdd.com/