flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm
3dnowext 3dnow pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm cr8legacy ts fid vid ttp tm

Well, once I errorously thought that vme=Virtual Machine Extensions,
aka Vanderpool, which is NOT.
Vanderpool on Linux look like "vmx". "vme" is something else. I don't
know what "ht" is, but I do know that HT (HyperThreading) is supported
*only* on Pentium 4-based processors. Not AMD, not Intel's Core.

P.S. How to spell "errorously" word correctly in the case above?
(Sorry, I'm non-native)

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"