I'm retrying it with a new installation of another version (10.1).
Hopefully it would work this time. If it still doesn't work, I'll try your
way. Will get back soon with my findings.

M Harris said:
> On Sunday 15 April 2007 21:56, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Err, can anybody help me please? I'm sure that there's someone here who
>> has some experience with touchscreens. I'm desperate. I've tried
>> reinstalling lots of times but still it doesn't work.
>       Unplug the device from the USB, wait some 30 seconds or so, then plug
> the
> device back in...
>
>       Then, check dmesg.  What messages do you see?
>

>       Also, you might make certain that the drivers are actually loaded..
>
>       use   lsmod
>
>       maybe you will need to manually insert them with modprobe?
>

> --
> Kind regards,
>
> M Harris     <><
> --

Fare thee well,
Bawenang R. P. P.

ERROR: Brain not found. Please insert a new brain!

“Do nothing which is of no use.” - Miyamoto Musashi.

"I live for my dream. And my dream is to live my life to the fullest."