John Andersen wrote:
On Monday 16 April 2007, Rajko M. wrote:

How many fixed the problem and never published the fix?
I suspect these imagined fixers-but-never-submitters were submitters
at some point in the past who never got so much as a thanky thanky back, and decided it was not worth it.
Why don't people just put a patch on a website and supply a link? Then people can take it or leave it. I don't see how it could be made any easier.