Hello All:

        I am running Suse 10.2-x86-64 on a Dell C521.

        Today I can no longer print to my HP 932C, I have used it before. I got
frustrated and deleted the printer to do a reinstall, when I went into YAST
it said " No USB devices found. It seems thet you USB bus is not properly
configured." I know the usb is working because the kb and mouse are usb and
working, I am not sure if this was due to an update.

Thanks, Mike