On 4/20/07, drek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

Is it possible to have 2 users on the same computer, one using xgl and
beryl, the other not using xgl and beryl? The two users are not logged
in simultaneously.
The reason for this: beryl isn't stable enough for me to work on all
day, but for some purposes I like beryl. So sometimes I want to switch
between xgl and no xgl.

You can switch between metacity/kwin/compiz/beryl by running beryl
from beryl-manager.

You will get tiny icon in tray bar, you do not have to create new
account or log out to switch.

Cheers

-J