Hello everybody,
After an update on 10.2 I rebooted the computer and noticed a couple of
changes related to XGL setting in the KDE desktop.
I now have 6 desktops displayed on the taskbar....instead of 4...and The
window seperate feature works now when the mouse is in the bottom left
corner of the screen instead of the upper right like it was before.

Does anybody know where the configuration file is to adjust this....or
where the xgl control panel is....unlike Gnome, KDE has no obvious way
of controling xgl features

Thanks
Chris