On 4/22/07, Robert Smits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 10 April 2007 19:07, M Harris wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 April 2007 21:38, Druid wrote:
> > oh no, another newbie invading the thread
>
>       I was just noticing that over that past several days of hundreds of
> accumulated threads related to openSUSE--- you were involved in four of
> them... and each and every time you managed to directly insult one of more
> individuals (usually with profane vulgarity) and with total disregard for
> the feelings of the present recipient or of the sensibilities of the people
> that frequent this list generally.  Is there a reason for this... I mean,
> were you abused as a child or something..?

I'm sure the real reason is that he wants us all to see if we can figure out
how to use our kill filters in Kmail. That, or he's a Micro$oft troll trying
to ensure open-suse mailing lists drive people away.

Oh well, I have a couple of filters to add....

Yes, he is a jerk. I have filtered him too, as he's only trying to annoy people.
I wish there was a way to ban people from a list...