On 2007-04-23 23:38, Adinda Praditya wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm trying to install DBDesigner 4 and it needs a dependency
> libborunwind.so.6.0 . Installing with nodeps will allow the program to
> start, but it doesn't connect to the db....

You should be able to install the RH rpm (the library package may have
other dependencies, of course), or you can get the source and compile it
yourself. There are a few ways to create your own rpm for SuSE --
rpmbuild and checkinstall are two. Someone with a bit of experience
building rpm packages (more than my meager abilities anyway) will have
to assist you to use them.

--
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. -- HG Wells