I am sorry if I done something wrong to the list. This is because my
evolution keep saying cant send the mail out. Dunno what's going on...

Sorry for the inconvience...guyz!

Ignore Arsenault.  He's on most list members drop/ignore lists
(including mine) due to his behavior here.

Just a tip with GMail.  You won't see your own postings to the mailing
list.. They get through, but GMail hides them from your view - it's
trying to be smart.  You will see all the replies though.

When you ask for more software... what exactly are you looking for?
Have you discovered the openSUSE and 3rd party software repositories
yet?
http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories
http://en.opensuse.org/Software_Repositories

And as an alternative to YAST, a lot of us use SMART
http://en.opensuse.org/Smart
to manage the software repositories.

There are something like 7 or 8000 apps in there... should keep you
busy for a while :-)

Hope this helps.

C.