Hallo guys.

Lots of you reported minor bugs (but a lot of them) against the KDE applet we
shipped in 10.2 as the lightweight package manager stack.

Thomas Goettlicher has been busy squashing those, and I just uploaded a
package to the build service (home:dmacvicar) with those bugfixes in case you
are interested in testing them and provide feedback. Please test, specially
#231203

- fix should wait for initial update until (K)NetworkManager has established
connection (#231203)
- fix some translations lost/missing (#229225)
- Small string change "Check now..." => "Check Now"
- fix missing one German translation (#244583)
- fix unfortune default column width (#262332)
- fix text cut off (#220870)
- fix Software strings / Window names (#221236)
- fix warning message on STDOUT (224548)

Note we are only fixing minor bugs in this branch, and features wll be in a
separate branch.

Duncan