Randall R Schulz wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 April 2007 02:03, G.T.Smith wrote:

>> At least it is an attachment, not embedded HTML/MIME.....
>>

> But it was embedded--go back and look at the original, raw message text.
>
> Not that it bothers me. Networks are for data. The more, the better.
>

> RRS

Ummm... depends what one means by embedded... it is identified by my
copy of firefox as an attachment, and I look at the raw message and it
is mixed mode mime and therefore an embedded attachment .... tricky area
of definition really, and I should have been a bit more precise about
what I meant, I tend to regard message with images within HTML as being
embedded, this is not that... what I was really talking about was this
HTML case...

I have mixed views on latter point, remembering a time admin  staff woke
up to the idea of maillists and started sinking my mail server with
several hundred copies of the same large document... :-( >:o