On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:16:26PM -0400, rc wrote:
> $u$E

Cute if Novel could make some money and stop destroying their products value.

Ruben
> Ruben Safir wrote:

> >Maybe Get SuSE - its like Microsoft.
> >
> >Ruben

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir
1998

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our
own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been
attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed
that one."