Thanks. I added a source (packman) to YaST sources under URL option and it works fine but it seems that it is not a complete source. For example some packages like g++ can not be found at this source. Am I doing something wrong or should I add other sources too?

D.

Prajjwal Devkota wrote:
Go to Yast2->Installation Sources, and add official and other sources
(pacman is my favourite unofficial one).  These links might help:
http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Repositories
http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories

Prajjwal