Hello All,

I recently loaded the NetSpeed applett and I think its very neat.
Kudos to the devs behind it.  However, it raised a couple of questions
in my head.

Is there a way to limit the bandwidth uses by a specific application
at the OS level?  For example, if I want to download an ISO i don't
want to use up all my bandwidth, how about if i allocate it 50%?  I
know Azuerus allows things like this, but does anyone know of anything
else?

Also, is there anything keeps track of how much you have downloaded
and uploaded over a specific amount of time?  I see netspeed can do
that, but it does not seem like it can show current usage and total
usage at the same time.

Thanks