On 4/27/07, Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you the list god? I do not think it is trash, I did not find it offensive.
Quite the contrary, I enjoyed it. Should something be banned because it
offends a single person? I think not but, then, I am a Texan and not
as cosmopolitan or as sophisticated as you, just 'misogynistic'.

So far, the official count is 2 for, 1 against. In my part of the world,
the majority rules. Except when they supported Gore.

I find it misogynistic too, and I'm also offended. Being a Texan has
nothing to do with it, I know many Texans who would not tolerate any
sexist rubbish. And you don't need to be a god of the list or of any
other universe to request that people refrain from offensive remarks.