On Sunday 29 April 2007, Andrew Senyshyn wrote:
> hi list,
> today I got message that I'm running out of disk space.
> And I found file in my home diractory .xsession-errors and it's size was
> over 8Gb!!!
> Was going on? how to find what is causing that errors? or at least to
> limit that file?
>
> regards,
> Andrew Senyshyn

Odd, maybe opensuse is getting the Ubuntu disease.
One of the early versions of Ubuntu 6.10 appended to .xsession-errors instead
of  overwriting it, and the file got really huge.  At first the developers
dug in their heels and insisted this was their intent, but cooler heads
prevailed and it was subsequently corrected.

--
John Andersen