hi folks,
I have been filtering returned mail from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to /dev/null
for about a week now... it looks like his mail box is full...

Are the rest of you seeing this?

Am I seeing it because my reply-to address is filled in?

I have a related question for someone who is in the know... I also receive
notes from corporate people who are on vacation and have delegated their
mail... when I send a list some post I get back that person's delegate... is
that because I have my reply-to set?

Thanks folks. I mean the filters handle it, I would just like to understand
it.

Thanks again.
--
Kind regards,