On Monday 30 April 2007, Chris & Steve wrote:
> I all ready tried the solution below before I asked this post and it
> didn't work.
> All of my photos, when opened in Konqueror, are read as text messages
> instead of photos and this happens globally, not just with a few
> random photos.
> I was going to try to uninstall/reinstall konqueror to see if it
> fixes the problem, but i get warnings about dependency issue if I
> remove konqueror, so I am hesitant to do it.
>
> -Steve

============
Steve,
I don't think I've seen this mentioned, but have you tried removing all
your old settings files, etc for Konq in your /home/<user>/.kde
directory?  Seems like with the trouble you are having, it would just
be best to start fresh with Konq.  Reinstalling won't help, since
you'll still be using your same old user settings.

You could also create a new user, where a new .kde directory will be set
up, then you can test.

regards,
Lee