Hi gang,

  I'm still with 9.3, but I did the clock-fix thing when it was all coming up
a couple months ago, but...on one of the forums I visit once in a while, I
just noticed that the dates are showing 2074!
  Could someone else verify if they're seeing way off dates on that forum too
please? (The link below is just one of the webpages of course. All the pages
though I'm seeing the same incorrect dates)

<http://www.kmuddy.com/mercuryboard/index.php?a=forum&f=77>

  If there's nothing wrong with the forum stuff, why is my system showing such
goofy dates? So far that's the only place I've seen anything incorrectly
dated.