Sorry to barge in on your very well defined arguments ... but this was
one was easy enough for even my damaged brain not to barf at :-)

Ha ha ha.. no problem :-)

Micro in a micro-computer,was referring to the technology used in
creating the chips which used to be micro technology,

True enough... my intent was simply to point out the absurdity of the argument.

I worked in the semiconductor industry for a long time.  I know the
subject well.  Funny though, you never seem to see SUSE in the
industry... loads of Solaris based software though (running the wafer
steppers and wafer scanners).