Thank you for your answer but I'm really surprised
about it, concerning bluetooth, if I'm doing

hciconfig hci0 piscan

I've in the syslog following message:

hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout

 and on the console:

Can't set mode on hci0: Connection timed out (110)

Nevertheless, recessed button of the mouse is
activated; available daemons are hci, sdp, hid,
hid2rci

I precise too that hardware is not at all responsible;
this works perfectly under Mandriva2006

Regards
Michel