What I find disturbing are endless threads that clog up the amount of an
already high volume messages such as these.
Their purpose is neither constructive nor helpful to anyone and
re-enforces  others I have spoken to calling this list
a "sewing circle "
The language used hereunder is totally inappropriate and offensive
,suitable for a Pub situation. We discuss Linux functionality and none
of us need to see this type of war of words - and if something rubs you
the wrong way you just ignore it.
Ignoring a meaningless email is far more powerful that using this list
to bully people or inflate your own status.
Passionate discussion is fine, however this language is only fit for
people who use it and find it acceptable - and they are not to be found
here.
Why does it mater to me - Because I take  offence to this type of
language and this vehicle being used for pure emotive issues - which
belong down a pub.
Scott =-O