Hello everyone

The firs I want to say sorry about my english.

I'm an administrator of one of polish sites about suse and opensuse:

susek.info

about 3 years of my work I have a clear view about problem of polish users.

Everything what I can do now is to describe those problems and maybe this will
prepare next relases of opensuse to be more problemless than now

1 problem

ADSL

in poland as in all east contries we have an national monopol of
telecomunication witch is for about 70% of peoples one way to have an
Internet access the adsl acces by atm using thompson sagem and zxdsl

in 32 bit
two first are easy to use (get firmware and configure) but only if you have
most popular wersion but the last is useless

in 64
nothing is working:
in my small investigation (I'm don't have 64 bit computer) there aren't
modulest to atm and ppp in default kernel

the rest problems are usual and there is no needs to describe it now

I'm interested in support ppp atm etc in 10.3 in 32 and 64 version