On 5/8/07, John Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 08 May 2007, Andrea Lanza wrote:
> I would like to know how to post a support query.
> I prepared support.txt but I can't undestrand where to post it.
>
> We have a kernel-level problem in a new HP Server that should be solved.
>
> If support query post should involve the payment of a fee, we are ready for
> this.

this should give you a nice over-view of all the options:
http://support.novell.com/support_options.html

You could just directly go here:

http://www.novell.com/support/supportcentral/supportcentral.do?id=m1

and click on service requests/open-check by phone. this will lead you
to a phone number for your part of the world. If the issue turns out
to be a bug, you will be credited back the cost of the incident.

hth

Peter