Since today, on every post I make to opensuse@opensuse.org, I receive
the message bellow. Is it just me, or a know problem?

Mail Delivery System <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
to me

This is the Postfix program at host lists4.suse.de.

                      The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: mail forwarding loop for
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.