G T Smith wrote:

> Lifted of Mullet & Mullet - Managing IMAP - Part III - p107..p108 . read
> this thing when establishing which version of IMAP to run with... Took
> one look at Cyrus decided was not a runner...

Innocent and blue-eyed as I was I started with Cyrus without reading any
documentation and only later I began to dig into the documentation and the
maintenance part of the package. Cyrus is nice as long as you know what
you are doing and nothing goes wrong. Recovering from a corrupt file
system and having no backup will keep you busy for days.

If someone is starting fresh it might be worth a thought to think about
alternatives like Courier Imap.

--
Sandy

List replies only please!