Petr Klíma skrev:
A bit hamfisted approach is to stop ldap server, delete contents of /var lib/ldap, start server, stop it once again (it will create empty database) and then import.

Tosuja

Anders Norrbring wrote:
How do I delete the entire contents of my LDAP database to then import the edited version via slapadd?

If I use slapadd directly, it of course doesn't delete the entries that are in the LDAP but not in the ldif file.

I was thinking about it, but wasn't sure it would work correctly to delete all the bdb files...

Anders.