I borrowed a Palm Pilot to use. I can't seem to get it to connect to my
computer at all. I am not too familiar with these at all so please bear with
me. The back of the unit says Palm TX, I have the usb cable for it. It can
also connect via wireless, and I have actually done that while testing.

        When plugged in and I do an lsusb I do not see it in the list of
devices, I
do see my kb, mouse, and printer.

The computer is an AMD 64, suse 10.2-x86-64
From what I see ther palm software Kpilot and Kitchensink are installed but I
can't get them to see any device.

        How do I proceed?

Thanks, Mike