On Sunday 13 May 2007 15:42, Vince L wrote:
> am very bothered to see some positive argument that reiserfs is well
> understood in the community and that should the worst happen for him
> personally, the community is able to maintain it with good consensus.
        This need not be a convern. So many folks (maybe not you personally)
seem to
feel that "kernel development" is somehow beyond the scope of mere mortals.
Reiserfs may not be well understood in the community... yet... but that needs
to change.  We just need a good team that believes in the technical merits of
the fs who are willing to put some time into learning how it works. The only
factor is time.

        By the way... some of you rocket scientists are probably thinking
logically
regarding this topic and the kernel in general I hope??  I mean Linus
Torvalds in only mortal too... if you get my drift.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><