On 5/14/07, Carlos E. R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The Saturday 2007-05-12 at 15:55 +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:

> > >       http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/
> > Why would anyone know about that? And why isn't it on the build service or
>
> It was linked from http://software.opensuse.org for a long time until the
> service had a temporary problem and the link was removed. Should be readded.

But it doesn't list all... I tried searching for OpenOffice, and it found
only two places for 10.2, with only version 2.0.4 available:

Results from http://.../suse/update/10.2
Results from http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/oss/suse

But it doesn't list
.../opensuse/repositories/OpenOffice.org/openSUSE_10.2, which contains a
much recent version.

Why it's not found?
Shouldn't it?

Only the top results are returned, There are hundreds of matches for
openoffice, searching for
http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/index.jsp?searchTerm=openoffice_org-kde
shows up the repository you mentioned.

Ranking the results to show the most relevant in each possible case is
a challenge, any suggestions are welcome.

_
Benjamin Weber