Hi

I.m looking for a DVB tv card that will work with openSUSE 10.2.  The openSUSE
mythtv howto suggests some that should work
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Opensuse_10.2#DVB.2C_the_Digital_TV_Card.

Following previous threads on mythtv I have tried samples of the Hauppage
Nova-T and the Leadtek LR6650/ DTV1000 - DVBT PCI, neither of which would
work despite despite the statement on the howto that they should.  I tried
installing both the  the dvb packages from openSUSE and the dvb tools from
linuxtv.

The Hauppage sample I tried worked with Windows XP but was only detected by
SUSE as a usb device.  The Leadtek sample was not detected by SUSE at all,
and I didn't try it in XP.  I only have XP for my son's gaming. and never use
it myself, so what I want is a card that works with SUSE.

I've read lots of stuff about all these cards, chipsets etc and I'm not sure
whether the cards I've tried match up with the ones that should work.

My question is twofold :

Can anybody point me towards a card that will work ?

And in UK can you give me a source as to what to buy ?

TIA

Mike