* George Osvald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-17-07 21:33]:
> Well I am not a lawyer but I think there are problems with Microsoft claims.

And they would probably fit better in [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please have some consideration and stop filling the list and archives
with wild rantings and speculation about non-technical non-openSUSE
items.

There are already 23 posts in this thread which contribute absolutely
nothing to learning about or solving a problem with an openSUSE
installation.

I did say "Please"  :^),

OpenSUSE Linux                                   http://en.opensuse.org/