On Thu 17 May 07 13:10, Druid wrote incoherently:

> Can you please stay away from bugzilla?
> Can you please read the instructions of the damn program?
> Can you please stop sending scandal emails about your major problems?
> Can you please stop being annoying and wasting people's time?

  Can you please STFU?

> If you are incompetent, just step away from the keyboard...

  As has been asked of you, and we *KNOW* you're incompetent.

> Goddamn it

  Very well...I damn you Druid, you moronic it.

--
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
        Thomas Jefferson