On every list there are trolls and fan-boys, many with social skills in
inverse proportion to their ambient anger levels.  The best thing to do
is to ignore them and just get on with life.  That's my 2c-worth, anyway.

I think the best thing to do is to discuss about the thread's topic,
instead of showing how merciful, intelligent, dumb, full of joy or
angry with other answers people are. And not give people "a lesson".
And not hijack the subject of the threads.

And the topic of this thread is how alexey floods bugzilla with
support questions that lots of time (all the time?) makes no sense and
gives people working an extra task which is to control the alexey
spams, and nobody does nothing about it. And alexey pretends people
dont think its annoying, and it is friggin annoying. It is. Its not
just me saying that. I hear that from lots of people. I am the only
one SAYING THE TRUTH. Speaking what people think when they read those
nonsense topics, they think of writing this, but then most of the time
they find they have something better to do. Dont be silly to think its
just me, because its not.

And nobody discusses about the damn topic. Stick to the topic. Add
some remark about the topic. Get angry on the topic. Give a suggestion
ABOUT THE TOPIC. If you can, of course.

Get real, you people...