Windows on my wife's Dell 4700C finally imploded.  Since the opportunity
to "fix" it was presented, I added dual-booting Suse 10.2 after reinstalling
XP.  It occurs to me now with a complete XP install on its own partition
separate from linux, shouldn't it somehow be possible to run both at the same
time?

So, is there a way to run Windows XP already installed on its own partition
from within SuSE?  Or would I be required to reinstall Windows from within
some kind of emulation or virtualization framework?