On Thursday 24 May 2007 07:21, Jim Flanagan wrote:
> In the past I have
> assumed this was due to me running the base video drivers and not the
> ATI drivers. But at this point I dunno, and I'm not going to try to
> install the ATI drivers again
        Well, GL-117 flight simulator also will pause (just for a sec) every
now and
again... running the ATI proprietary driver. I thought it had to do either
with my overall memory being too small, or my AGP apature being set too
small...  3D video is one of the areas that I have not really delved into and
so I don't technically understand yet why there are glitches.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><