Op Tuesday 29 May 2007 21:24:46 schreef Per-Olov Sjöholm:
> Both of these works perfect in 3.5.6-48-1. When I upgraded to 3.5.7-7.1 my
> address book resource just disappeared in Kontact. And it is not possible
> to add a new one of the same form (sftp or fish). It simply seems the
> feature is gone.... The calendar resource of the same sftp form still works
> though... But I miss my address book...

What about the date/time applet in kicker?  It used to display the date, but
now it does not.  It's hard to remember when I saw it working for the last
time, but I think it worked before the kde upgrade to 3.5.7
Does anybody see the same problem?

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,