Go ahead place solved on this one. Come to find out that it wanted the
old path to rrd, I created the a link so it can find it, it was
calling for the font in that dir.

On 5/30/07, Sandy Drobic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Chuck Payne wrote:
> Hi,
> Got a strange problem. Seem that mailgraph no longer adds the text the
> graphs it creates, I have updated both mailgraph and rrdtools to the
> lastest that hasn't help, anyone else had that issue?

No, everything works as desired (on Suse 10.0). What packages did you
change and how exactly does mailgraph now render the pictures?

--
Sandy

List replies only please!

Command, n.:
      Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.