not related to the problem but as I want to install MPlayer on my
10.2, couldn't help asking on this thread...

Where do i get the suse package for MPlayer?

On 5/31/07, jdd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> I can view the file via Firefox/quicktime.  Saved it for you:
>   http://wahoo.no-ip/~pat/jdd.videoFile

thank you :-)) but the problem is with any such file and I wont bother
you each time :-)

in fact I have an other computer with 10.2 (box) and with it I can
read the two flavors with mplayer. May be I will try to copy the
plugin folder :-)

thanks again
jdd

--