Hi list,

- this list has often debated the useability of SuSE/Linux in general - over
that other OS.

- at 11:15 this morning I powered up my brand new Epson Perfection V700 Photo
scanner. I plugged in the USB cord. My SuSE10.2 found the scanner and
subsequently downloaded software to run it.

- at 11:21 I did my first scan. Perfect.
- at 11:24 I did my second scan, this time a transparency. Perfect.

- I did not touch the CDs that came with the scanner. I'm now reading the
manual.

Linux/Suse rules and rocks!