HI all,
On Thursday 31 May 2007 19:26, Fazer wrote:
> you can also try
>
> eject -m
>
>  -m    -- do not unmount device even if it is mounted

I'll try this the next time it happens. To go futher into it, problems are
normally when the CD will not read correctly and the system just keeps trying
and trying to read the CD. I can kill the program, but somewhere the system
is still trying to read, there does not seem to be a timeout.

JIM

BTW, thanks to everyone that helps on this list, you guys are great!

--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484

      Many Enemies -- Much Honor!