Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
Thanks much for the confirmation (and your packages ;-) ).  I would
agree with your guess.  When I installed TB 2.0 on Windows at the
I have wanted to get that extension working for some time.  I thought
I remember this discussion a while back and I thought that the extension
web site mentioned that the author was waiting for Thunderbird release
2 to have the right extensions but when I just looked there again last
week I see that now we are waiting on Thunderbird 3.  Bummer!
Did I remember incorrectly about originally waiting on Thunderbird 2
or did that slip.

I am glad to see that there is a patched Thunderbird for SuSE but
I am still trying to build Thunderbird for Windows so I can get the
reply-to extension.  The Mozilla developers seem to have made a major
shift from GCC to MSVC in the windows world and I don't have MSVC at
home.  Does anyone know where I might find a patched TB for Windows?

Damon Register