On Thursday 07 June 2007 13:16, Clive Rogers wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have searched the achieves and can find nothing to help there.
> I have SuSE 10.2 and running KDE.  I have the kmoon applet running
> which is out of sync with reality.
>
> Anyone got any clues to putting this right ?

I just tried switching it on here on my 10.0 system, and there seems to
be no problem with the way it depicts the moon. It does have a few
configuration options, accessible by right-clicking and
selecting "Configure...".

Perhaps yours is set for an atypical viewing angle or for a southern
hemisphere view?

And while your clock looks to be set correctly based on your email,
maybe you should check that, too.

> --
> Kindest regards,
>
> Clive.